2009 Pro-Rata Entitlement Offer
On 22 January 2009 Wesfarmers announced a three for seven accelerated non-renounceable entitlement offer.
New Wesfarmers ordinary shares were offered to eligible shareholders at a price of $13.50 per share.
The new shares were not registered under the Securities Act or the securities laws of any state of the United States and were not offered or sold in the US or to, or for the account of benefit of, US persons, except in transactions exempt from the registration requirements of the Securities Act and applicable state securities laws.
The ASX releases and other material available in regard to this offer can be viewed by selecting the links below:
Wesfarmers 2009 Retail Entitlement Offer booklet - click here to download an electronic copy of the Booklet.
- 25 February 2009 - Completion of Retail Entitlement Offer
- 6 February 2009 - Notice Under Section 708A(5)(e) - Corporations Act 2001
- 5 February 2009 - Appendix 3B - Placement
- 29 January 2009 - Wesfarmers Equity Raising - Retail Entitlement Offer
- 23 January 2009 - Wesfarmers Receives Strong Institutional Support
- 22 January 2009 - Appendix 3B
- 22 January 2009 - Notice under Section 708AA(2)(f) of the Corporations Act 2001 (CTH)
- 22 January 2009 - Wesfarmers announces equity raising, debt reductions and extensions, and dividend guidance
- 22 January 2009 - Trading Halt